Fontys Engineering students want to develop themselves both in terms of content skills and professional skills. You and your company can play a role in the development of our honours students.
What are the benefits of being a PROUD company?
We offer you the opportunity to
- engage with our best students early on in their studies.
- have our best student working on problems important to your company.
- train our students in your field of expertise.
- showcase your company to PROUD students and alumni.
- engage with PROUD students and alumni by offering training courses/lectures.
- collaborate with Fontys researchers.
What do we ask of a PROUD company?
We ask that you provide
- a technically challanging topic on which a student can work part-time for at least 200 hours in the student’s second study year, with the possibility to extend the project with a full time internship of 5 months in the student’s third study year.
- supervision, mentoring and feedback by a professional from your company on our PROUD student’s content skills and soft skills.
- financial compensation to the PROUD student working at your company.
- the opportunity for Fontys researchers, PROUD students and alumni to visit your company as a group.
How to become a PROUD company?
You become a PROUD company by giving one of our students the opportunity to develop themselves within the context of your company. You provide the technical and professional environment in which a student can grow.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with the program coordinator.