Fontys PROUD is accessable to all students from one of the full time bachelor programs of Fontys Engineering. It is possible to join the program at one of two moments during an academic year, either the spring semester or the fall semester.
Students who have the abition to join the Fontys PROUD honours programme need to meet the following formal requirements
- The student is enrolled for one of the English or Dutch full time bachelor educations of Fontys Engineering, i.e. Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Automotive or Applied Mathematics.
- The student has completed his/her first year of study and has been awarded all 60 credits.
- The student is at the time of the application in the second study year.
- The student has no more than 5EC study delay in the second study year.
The application procedure is as follows
- The student prepares his/her CV and letter of motivation. In this letter the student elaborates why he/she should be admitted to the program. In the motivation letter the student needs to demonstrate being highly motivated and committed to the program.
- The student prepares a video pitch of maximum 60 seconds in which he/she introduces himself to the application board.
- The student sends the CV, letter and video pitch to email@example.com no later than the given deadline. Applications that are received after the deadline, will not be considered.
- The application board screens if the student meets the formal requirements. If not, the student will be informed that his/her application has been denied.
- If the student meets the formal requirements, the student is invited for an interview with two or more members of the application board. During the interview, the student’s motivations and ambitions for joining the program will be discussed.
- Shortly after the all the interviews have been completed, the student will be informed if he/she has been admitted to the program.
Applications for the fall 2023 semester are now open, deadline for application is October 29th, 2023. If you are a second year student, you meet the criteria and you would like to join the program, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The interviews will be in the evening of November 23rd. You will receive information about what time your interview is a few days before.